2011年6月6日星期一

Hometown

Yea , went back HOMETOWN again . Purpose to celebrate my grandmother's birthday . If i guessed it, my grandmother already 8++ years old ! :D
Okay , and now , let me show you something .



  

Look it carefully ... It's that moutain look like Hush Puppies ? :D
The " Hush Puppies " bend over there . You get it ? hahaha :D

When i were reach , my cousin's son so excited to greeting our arrival .
Afterwards , they do some " eighteen inhibit " . LOL -.-





Ahahahahahahaha ... laughable -.-

At night , we went to restaurants to celebrate my grandmother's birthday .
In that time , i was sooooo HUNGRY !! 
FINALLY !! the meal is serving !!


四熱葷


去骨全豬


油浸脆雪魚


煎蝦


富貴石榴花


三絲壽麵


Okay , i recognize , it was very FULL !!!!! -.-







 Afterwards , they all take a picture .
I was not inside , because i want be a CAMERA WOMEN ! :D




See the cake , NICE right ?
And now , let me show something TERROR ... ...




 

OPPSsssss ~~~ the cake after CRUSHED ... ...
Speechless ... ...






But i won't tell you the reason :D
  Good night ! :D

没有评论:

发表评论